Until a year ago, no one had even heard of activated charcoal and its benefits. However, that year has passed and everyone has learned that Activated charcoal is a magical substance gifted to us by Mother Nature. It not only strips away pore-clogging debris but also eliminates blackheads.
Though, hearing the word ‘charcoal’, people think of something which is tossed into a barbecue or dig out of the fireplace. Activated charcoal aka activated carbon is actually way apart from it. In fact, the charcoal used to roast corn and other veggies on the cob is full of chemicals and other toxins, while activated charcoal is loaded with health benefits!
Some people use it to wash their skin or whiten their teeth, the true value lies in its ability to remove the unnecessary toxins from the body. For example, if you’ve swallowed a poisonous element, or bitten by a deadly snake or spider, activated charcoal could be the ultimate life savior.
Know more about Activated Charcoal:
Activated charcoal has been used for various purposes for a long time now. In World War I, it was used in gas masks to prevent soldiers from getting poisoned by chemical exposure. It has been used to treat water to make it odorless and germ-free since the 1900s. The only difference between Activated charcoal and regular charcoal is that it has been created solely for medicinal use.
Activated charcoal is created by heating regular charcoal with a gas that causes charcoal to expand, creating a porous surface that traps toxins. It chemically binds other constituents to its surface and can absorb thousands of times its own mass. Due to its incredibly large surface area due to all its pores, a bit of charcoal can absorb a large number of toxins, atoms, and ions.
The Power of Activated Charcoal:
- Treat Your Acne: If you have severe acne problems, get an activated charcoal face wash right now. It works miraculously in combating acne-causing microbes by sucking out impurities, reducing inflammation and keeping your pores clean. Use Lbert Activated Charcoal Face Wash for treating acne.
- Get rid of Bites and Bee Stings: Mixing the activated charcoal powder with a bit of water and cornstarch or flaxseed powder will help you to cure bee stings, poison ivy rashes, snake bites, spider bites, and other poisoning bites. Additionally, there are stories from people who claim that their lives were saved by applying activated charcoal when they didn’t have any other medicinal product in hand.
- Improve your Skin Health: As we know activated charcoal removes toxins, it can help to reduce the skin impurities you might suffer from. It works wonders for completely removing makeup as well. There is activated charcoal body wash which is effective at treating your skin magically.
- Body Detox: It’s a well-stated fact that Charcoal does an amazing job at getting rid of your body toxins, some also use it to get rid of their body built-up toxins. The length of the effects can vary, but they often last a week or two. There are many different ways of using activated charcoal as a cleansing/detox agent. Also, there are bathing soaps available in the market made out of activated charcoal. You can use Lbert Activated Charcoal Soap to detox your body.
- Treat Skin infection: Across the globe, various different traditional medicine experts use activated charcoal powder made from coconut shells to treat soft tissue disorders, such as skin infections. Activated charcoal has an antibacterial effect by absorbing harmful microbes from wounds.
- Your Face’s best affair: Face wash infused with the goodness of activated charcoal removes the excess oil making skin oil-free and also reduces the acne. The activated charcoal face wash can be used twice a day to keep skin oil-free and glowing. Whereas, the face scrub exfoliates the blackheads/whiteheads from the skin and can be used twice a week, followed by a face mask. Use Lbert Activated Charcoal Face Wash and Face Scrub to remove the excess oil and be in the limelight wherever you go.
- Increase the density of your hair: If you’re traveling around dirty and oily surroundings, your hair will start to fall and regular shampooing may not be that helpful as it sounds. In fact, hair gain roughly around 4% of its own weight from the buildup scalp oils, pollution, and dry shampoo. Obviously, regular shampooing removes the surface dirt, but activated charcoal will pull out the best from your hair. The other big difference, is that activated charcoal isn’t going to leave the residue as the other shampoos do, so your hair will feel lighter inspire of higher volume. Use Lbert Bold Hair Wax and Hair Growth Oil and let your hair be your fashion statement.
- Whitens your Dark Underarms: Activated charcoal is also a standard remedy for whitening dark underarms. It exfoliates the area, sucks out the impurities, lifts apart from the dark dead skin cells and even counteracts the smelly underarm odour!
- Create your Own Eyeliner & Mascara: You can make your own non-toxic eye makeup with the use of activated charcoal. You can also make a very simple eyeliner using activated charcoal which wouldn’t hurt your eyes even a bit.
- Cover your face with Activated Charcoal Face Mask: Once your face is dry, apply an activated charcoal face mask and make sure to thoroughly cover the oiliest parts of your face. It includes your forehead and nose part most importantly. You don’t need to apply the mask if you have especially dry skin on your cheeks.
There are endless benefits of making skin care a priority – from personal confidence to professional advantages. Take out a few minutes each day to use an activated charcoal product. We can bet that you’ll notice big differences like fewer blemishes, refreshed skin, and a clearer complexion.
Let’s state the Final Word:
Never use activated charcoal for any treatment in lieu of other prescribed medical treatment. Activated charcoal can be used for various other situations to treat bring the best out of your skin.