Beard Growth Oils are the affix piece for a healthy and great looking beard. If you had completely nothing to take care of a beard except one thing, it must be this one. It goes without saying that benefits of beard oils are loved among the bearded community, and rightfully so. With its ability to prevent all sorts of caution, like dryness, beardruff, itch, thickness, etc. It has the ability to drastically improve your look and how comfortable your beard feels against your skin – not to mention all the exceptional scents.
Great Beards Need Beard Growth Oil
Most men universally have some kind of facial scruff going on, the professional, the bikers, the outdoorsy guys, the graduate men in service, the celebrities, the hipsters (if that’s still even a thing?), the style gurus, etc. As it’s more mainstream and usual in cultures all over, more and more beards are grown, particularly in November month.
Truth be told many guys think that if you just keep growing out your beard, then the beard looks good. No protection required, no styling, no adornment, no moisturizing, no grooming…that’s false. As we says, “With Great Beards, Comes Great Responsibility to maintain it well”. Speaking of big beards, let’s talk about what precisely beard oil is, the benefits and uses, and what to come across for!
HAVE A LOOK INSIDE A BOTTLE OF BEARD GROWTH OIL What is beard growth oil exactly? Your first guess is probably “Secrets oil for the beard growth oil”, and that’s perfect. But the effects and mechanisms of measures go a lot further than that my friend. Here is a go down of the composition of a bottle of beard growth oil.
BEARD OILS’ INGREDIENTS: A well-made beard oil recipe is composed of:
CARRIER OILS: As you can see the benefits carrier oils consist of the majority of the benefits of beard growth oil; these carrier oils are what bring the benefits you’re looking for: softness, shine, smoothness, moisture, and overall enhanced health.
Carrier Oils are generally oils derived from different organic things like vegetables, fruits, nuts, and seeds. They’re all-natural (or the high-quality ones are at least) and are exactly what the name suggests “carrying oils”. These rich, nourishing oils are what “carry” the essential oils because the straight claim of most essential oils on the skin will cruelly damage and irritate the skin. That’s why they need to be thinned into a carrier oil.
This hand-in-hand amalgamation actually works out flawlessly because the carrier oils do the job while vital oils give the aromas.
- Effects of Carrier Oils (COs): These COs hold a rich source of necessary fatty acids that, in case you don’t know, are very important for the body and cannot be produced by the body alone (there are way too many paybacks of EFAs so we’ll let you google that if you desire). To keep it simple and straightforward, carrier oils and its property are the reason for the mention benefits down below.
ESSENTIAL OILS: The scent of a beard growth oil comes from the small remainder: the necessary oils. This is what makes a benefits of beard growth oil has its character and persona. It’s the exciting feeling of opening up a new bottle of beard growth oil and first getting in that smell of the scent.
Not only does a great mixture of various essentials give a great yet fine fragrance to your beard, (for example, pine needle & sandalwood would give you a woodsy beard growth oil recipe) it also has a profit of its own due to antiseptic, anti-bacterial properties, cognitive benefits, coolness and relaxation benefits, etc. We’ll talk more about this further down.
- Effects of Essential Oils (EOs): Many EOs have been studied to show an anti-aging profit, healing properties, anti-acne effect, etc due to its healthy compound. The list would be way too long if we incorporated all of the diverse profits, but to give you an idea Just look up aromatherapy and therapeutic profit of EOs and you’ll see why millions (of beardless men, women, their kids, and their aunt) use EOs for its amazing benefits. It’s absolutely crazy what this thing does.
BENEFITS Of BEARD GROWTH OIL:
As we’ve previously spilled some of the benefits above, here’s a general idea of the benefits of Beard Growth Oil you’ll be “facing” (get it?)
- Moisturizes and conditions your Facial hairs by going straight down to the root and right up to the tip.
- Maintains a strong balance of sebum production that makes the skin healthier and the hairless flat to damage, irritation, and dryness. Basically, sebum oils are formed on your body everywhere, from sebaceous glands. If you had entirely no sebum oil, your face would become chapped and flake off like the shattering of fragile glass. Too much of this stuff and you’ll be a slimy grease ball with way too much acne. Benefits of Beard Growth Oil helps give you that perfect balance.
- Prevents hairs from increasing brittle and coarse, by the extra cover of protection from moisturization.
- Smoothens and make softer the skin and hair, especially in the colder seasons!
- Prevents shedding, dryness, and beardruff (beard dandruff) that lies unseen underneath your beard.
- Nourishment and enhanced health by the dozens of vitamins and nutrients within the individual carrier and essential oil ingredients. You get added benefits if it contains Vitamin E Oil (which our beard growth oils have.)
- Improves your appearance by generous the beard a little shine, wave, and purity. If your beard looks better, you appear better.
- Makes your beard smell good.
See how benefits of beard growth oil this stuff are? Beard Growth Oil takes care of so many bearded Related problems.
You might ask yourself how to apply it rightly, or if you’re applying correctly. Let’s talk about that.
HOW TO USE BEARD GROWTH OIL:
Applying Beard Growth Oil is pretty basic. You just need a beard/stubble and a bottle of beard growth oil. But there’s a chance you may not apply optimally.
Here is a general “safe” suggestion for beard oil application:
- If you’re just starting to use beard oil in the initial stage, start small with a dime-sized wipe on your palms and fingers and trace it all over your whole beard. Only apply more if the oils haven’t reached all of your facial hair.
- Water and Oil don’t mix. The beard should be a little damp or completely dry.
- Use a high-quality Beard Comb or Beard Brush to deal out the oils amongst every hair, that way you can be assured that your complete beard is getting the profit.
- Work on the beard inwards from the skin to the outwards of the follicle’s tips and nourish it.
- You’ll usually get a “feel” if you’ve applied too much, so just wipe the excess onto your hands and rub it back onto your head hair – or anyplace else really. The nutrients can be applied on all parts of your body.
- Bigger beards will have to use extra obviously and may need to apply upwards of 3 times a day. It depends; you’ll get a feel for the right quantity with time.
WHERE TO BUY BENEFICIAL BEARD OIL?
We’re going, to be honest, and say that present is, of course, many alternatives out there besides ours. But in case you want that poise and assurance of getting what you pay for, we’ll let you in on our Beard Growth Oil’s production and excellence.
Our Beard Oil formulation took us months, demanding to find that ideal carrier oil combine that would leave your facial hair feeling yielding to the touch, moisturized and nourished, and without the greasy sense. We did a bunch of research on different ingredient and their effects, and how the grumble was beard oil that left the beard sensation greasy and slimy afterward.
Using a beard growth oil should serve one purpose: having a superior beard, and should not come at the expenditure of greasiness.
We ultimately found the ideal blend of Olive Oil, Almond Oil, Argan Oil, Red Clover, Saw Palmetto, Vitamin E, Clove Oil & Rosemary Oil. This blend, formulated at exact concentration penetrates the skin easily without it just sitting on the hair and skin.